WastePro Dishroom Waste System
Reduce waste up to 88% and save money
Hobart’s WastePro 1260 can help you reduce labor time, water consumption and potential hazards to food safety—saving you thousands of dollars every year.
Made for each other—our water presses and your dumpster. Using a remote system can greatly reduce security issues associated with waste disposal. Hobart can configure a system that will maximize your floor space and improve your dishroom’s cleanliness and productivity.
Hobart waste systems are designed to process 57% of the solid-waste material that enters landfills. The remaining 43% can be processed by government recycling programs.
CHOOSE YOUR NEED
Two available options, easy to configure for your operation.
Available as both a close-coupled unit and an engineered remote system, the WastePro offers the latest in solid-waste-processing technology with Hobart reliability. The WastePro Remote separates the pulper and the water press, letting you locate the water press up to hundreds of yards away, usually closer to the dumpster.
The WastePro is flexible and can work with disposers, rerouting scrap (potato peels, seeds, etc.) to the pulper.
You can have multiple pulpers connected to one or more water presses. In short, the WastePro can be engineered to fit almost any kitchen’s needs, no matter how complex.
STANDOUT CUSTOMIZATION FOR YOUR OPERATION
The system combines the pulper and water press into a side-by-side unit. Available in either undercounter or freestanding models.
WPR 1260 REMOTE SYSTEM
This model allows you to relocate your water press to a more convenient location. Available in either undercounter or freestanding models.